CSBP432: Computer Graphics Lab
|Description:||This is a hands-on course on Computer Graphics. First you will learn the basic principles of Computer Graphics, such as modeling, light, ray-tracing, rendering and then you will use this techniques to produce CG artwork such as Computer animated short videos and logos. Additionally, also learn how to use computer vision systems in mobile, pattern recognition and security applications.|
|Text Book: ||Computer Graphics, C Version,; Donald Hearn, M. Pauline Baker, 2nd Edition, Prentice Hall, 1997, ISBN: 0135309247.|
|Coordinator: ||Jose Lopez Berengueres|
|Topics Outline: |
- Fundamentals of Computer Graphics
- 3D API
- Computer Animation
- Computer vision
- Pattern recognition and morphological operators
- Augmented Reality
- Develop smart graphics applications using 3D API.
- Apply technology components for building and operating machine-vision systems.
- Implement computer vision concepts using a programming language.
- Integrate computer vision techniques into a medium size system.
|Mapping of Topics Outline to Outcomes |
|Co-requisite ||CSBP421: Smart Computer Graphics|