ECBP432: E-Commerce Lab 2
|Description:||This course covers all aspects relating to the design and implementation of dynamic and interactive web sites using E-services and portal technologies. To achieve such an objective, this course will use different technologies (e.g., Java, .Net, SOAP/REST, SOA, WSDL, UDDI, etc.) to develop a portal made of integrated set of web services and Portlets. State-of-the-art electronic marketing concepts and designs will be used to develop the portal interface (e.g., G2C) and taking into consideration users? preferences and needs. |
|Coordinator: ||Ikbal Taleb|
|Topics Outline: |
- Introduction to development environment and programming languages.
- Discover client-server architecture and various components of n-tier architecture.
- Introduction to Web services and SOA (SOAP and REST).
- Design eService that uses Web services and spans various platforms like Windows, Web, Portal, and Mobile.
- Implement eServices in a team for a particular use-case with CRUD operations.
- Test and evaluate the performance of the eService.
- Deliver and present the implemented services with a final report.
- Develop E-services specification-requirements, structure, processes, deployment strategies and operations.
- Use the tools and environment to move integrated set of E-services to Web Services (targeted to be consumed by Web, Standalone, Mobile, portals Apps).
- Develop dynamic web user interface (WebUI).
- Testing and QoS performance evaluation.
- Demonstrate interpersonal, verbal and written skills as part of a multi-disciplinary team concerning project documentation, reporting, management and presentation.
|Mapping of Topics Outline to Outcomes |
|Co-requisite ||ECBP401: E-Marketing|