CSBP331: Artificial Intelligence and Robotics Lab
|Description:||CSBP 331 Ai Robotics Lab is about applying the AI, and related subject-matter knowledge in a practical way by means of a robotics embodiment. We use 45544 LEGO MINDSTORMS Education EV3, Arduino UNE / MEGA and Nao Robot 2013. This is a hands on course where students are expected to assemble and operate robots.|
|Text Book: ||1. Classroom Activities for the Busy Teacher: EV3 , 2013, Damien Kee , ISBN ? 978-1491253168
2. Artificial Intelligence for Undergrads, Jose Berengueres (1st edition), 2014
3. Ai, Peter Norvig Pearson (third edition)
|Coordinator: ||Jose Lopez Berengueres|
|Topics Outline: |
- The Simple Reflex agent
- Goal-based agents
- Heuristics based agents
- Apply Machine Learning to object, face detection.
- Unsupervised and Supervised learning
- Ultrasonic, Color, touch, IR sensors
- Ai in Humanoid robots
- Apply machine learning tools to solve a task.
- Design, implement simple agents and decision-making systems.
- Apply robotics to solve a task
- Design, implement and evaluate cybernetic systems
|Mapping of Topics Outline to Outcomes |
|Co-requisite ||CSBP301: Artificial Intelligence|