ISBP331: Business Integration Lab 1
|Description:||This lab is designed for students who wish to be functional implementers for the Oracle E-Business Suite as it covers the foundation concepts needed by the first level of ERP certification. Students will learn how to navigate within R12 Oracle E-Business Suite, explore the major architectural components, and try the features and benefits of Multiple Organization Access Control (MOAC). Students will practice defining Key and Descriptive Flexfields, identify shared entities across the R12 Oracle E-Business Suite, and learn the key features and benefits of Oracle Workflow.|
|Text Book: ||2. Integrated Business Processes with ERP Systems. Official SAP ERP training curriculum, Wiley 2012.|
|Coordinator: ||Tony Ng|
|Topics Outline: |
- Introduction to Oracle R12 Applications
- Shared Entities and Integration
Introduction to System Administration
- Introduction to Flexfields
- Introduction to Multi-Org Access Control
- Introduction to Oracle Workflow and Alerts
- Recognize the shared entities within R12 E-Business Suite and the key business flows and integration points between products in R12 E-Business Suite.
- Explain Flexfields concepts such as defining, creating, and discussing enhancements to the Flexfields.
- Explore the Multi-Org Access Control (MOAC) feature, its key components that provide better benefits and solutions to Enterprises.
- Obtain an overview of Oracle Workflow, the components that comprise workflow, and how to monitor a process in the workflow monitor.
|Mapping of Topics Outline to Outcomes |
|Co-requisite ||ISBP309: Enterprise Information Systems|
ISBP350: Enterprise Resource Planning